SIGN IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO HAVE ACCESS TO DIFFERENT FEATURES
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
New Marketing Solutions is a digital marketing, web design, business branding, data providing & website management agency from London, UK. We provide great, user-friendly service through comprehensive packages with transparent pricing.
A: Customer satisfaction is our top priority - we are here for you. There are usually 15 steps we take in each web design process. These stages are: 1. Domain name registration;
2. Choosing the appropriate company colours, logo and slogan developement; 3. Determining the type of your new website (eCommerce, financial, legal, etc); 4. WordPress Theme selection – Demo content uploaging; 5. First Revision - the client gives first important suggestions and proposals; 6. Implementation of changes and proposals; 7. Second Revision - The client will review the implemented changes and propose some more minor changes; 8. Content Creation & Insertion into the New Website; 9. Third Revision - The client checks whether all the content (text & images) are satisfactory and proposes additional changes(; 10. Third implementation of the proposed changes - We will implement all the required changes to the content of the website (text & images); 11. Proofreading - checking the whole website for spelling, style and grammar; 12. Final technical check and adjustments - plugin instalation and testing of desktop, tablet and mobile versions of the new website; 13. Fourth and Final Revision - The client will perform the final check and approve the finished website ; 14. Website activation - this is the moment when the website goes online and becomes active; 15. Technical support if something goes wrong with your website - We will resolve all the possible technical issues with the website we have build for the period of 3 months after the date of activation.
A: No need to fear, we provide consultations and support with all of our packages. We will guide you through the process with the minimal amount of hassle on your side. You will have 4 chances, depending on the package you bought, to make changes to the overall design, look and feel of your new website.
A: What sets us apart from the competition is our honest and straightforward approach to web design and digital marketing. Our packages are designed to be easily understood by everyone. Therefore, our potential customers immediately know what will they be getting for their money, and more importantly, how much will it cost them. Looking at our packages is the same like looking at the technical specifications of a car you want to buy.
When it comes to pricing, all our prices are realistic and they help us achieve an exceptional service and a high-quality end product. The components of the price include: specialised plug-ins, specific coding, WordPress theme, hosting & domain name, image preparation, specialised programmer, copywriter, proofreader and a web designer. All these highly skilled professionals charge their services per hour. Their rate is usually between £15 and £30 per hour of work. You, however, pay one unique price with no additional charges and extra fees.
A: New Marketing Solutions Ltd is a young, emerging company founded in January 2016. But being an emerging company doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. Our web designers amongst themselves have over 17 years of experience in the industry. They designed our company website as well, which is a perfect example of an Ultimate Package website with eCommerce, business branding and marketing strategy that you could be getting as well, depending on the package you opt for. You can learn more about us on our ABOUT US page.
A: You are expected to pay the whole sum designated in each package in order for us to start working on your project. The purchase process is quite simple. Just click the "buy this package" button in each package and agree to our Terms and Conditions. Then, add the desired package into the basket. From there following the checking out instructions, you will be asked to provide your details such as name, surname, address, email... Then, you will be automatically taken to the PayPal website which is our partner for processing online transactions. Every transaction is secure and goes through the PayPal service. You can pay by PayPal or by Credit or Debit card. If you are paying by card, you will still be required to have a PayPal account anyway in order to complete the payment. We are aware that this might put some people off, but we are working on introducing other, more seamless ways of payment.
If PayPal sounds too complicated, our customers can still pay by card as we are equipped with a Lloyds Bank card machine. For this, however, we would need your card details and a written approval to charge your card for an amount designated in a package you would like to purchase.
A: We work with a broad range of company types like: small start-ups, medium companies, nonprofits, B2B, B2C and more. We cover many business industries like: legal, technology, hospitality & tourism, retail, health & beauty, finance, arts, fair trade, and more.
We specialise in helping businesses improve customer service, market their products, and attract customers. Functionality requests range from basic to advanced. Our team takes the time to get to know your industry, organization, and competitors to ensure your site supports all of your goals.
A: Our small websites take up to 4 weeks to complete. Large websites take approximately anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks to create. Our Extra Large websites take approximately 6 to 8 weeks to create and our Ultimate websites could take up to 12 weeks to complete. This time will vary from project to project and could be much shorter or longer depending on the complexity, specific requests of the client and quantity of changes at each revision. The best quality is often served by a reasonable timeline, bearing in mind that each project is specific and covers a different set of requirements.
A: The websites we create are owned by our clients and we are here to turn their vision into reality. If they do not have a vision or idea, we help them, guide them and create one for them. Our clients sometimes choose to step aside and let us do everything according to a pre-arranged set of instructions. Some prefer to be actively involved in the design process. In the end, this all comes down to an individual preference. We usually hold 4 large reviews of each web design project. The fist one after the client has selected the theme and the basic elements have been inserted into the emerging website. The second one in the middle of the design process, the third one, usually when the text and photos have been inserted and the fourth (the last) review, usually before the final approval and before the website goes online. This is the time for fine-tuning and for all the small, but significant issues to be corrected and improved. We are perfectionists and our final goal is the ultimate customer satisfaction at all times.
A: We build all of our websites in WordPress. Why exactly WordPress? Because it is a very versatile, modern platform that allows a lot of freedom and creative expression. You can choose one of 7,000 WordPress themes that we will offer you through our partner - ThemeForest. These themes cover almost any field of interest you could possibly imagine from education, technology, entertainment, legal, corporate & financial to eCommerce, blog, artistic and dating websites.
A: All our packages and our whole business philosophy are based on WordPress. For other platforms, you would have to contact us via email and describe your specific request, as our packages and prices do not apply to the other platforms. Our web designers are, however, quite skillful in other platforms as well.
A: If your website is old and dated, if you are tired of the same old look and feel and if it undermines your company image on the Internet, then perhaps you should think about website upgrade. The way we do website upgrade, in reality, is that we design a completely new website for you. Feel free to visit our Website Upgrade Package for more information on this topic.
A: This usually happens when customers choose the cheap options on the market believing that paying £200 - £400 for a website will do the trick. Unfortunately, what you pay for is what you get and even though sometimes it can work, a lot of other times it is more expensive to fix the damage.
In these cases, we would most certainly like to help you with your problem, but unfortunately, this does not fit into any of our current packages. For this feel free to email us directly or consider buying our Website Upgrade Package.
A: Good and high-quality content is crucial for the success of a website. We include copywriting in all of our Extra Large and Ultimate Packages. We also build your sitemap and help structure the foundation of your website in the planning stages. In the Large Package, you would be expected to come up with at least 50% of the content, but we would help you with the rest and in the Small Package, you would have to come up with the whole content for the website.
A: Yes. Depending on the complexity and topic of your website, we will help you source stock photos from the Internet or from sites like www.stock.adobe.com/uk. We are considering introducing a photo-shooting package and custom photography and videos for your website as a part of our service, as well. However, this service is still not available.
A: Yes, with us you will get 1 domain name and website hosting free of charge in a duration of one year. After that period has passed you can either stay with or move your website to another provider. Most of our clients choose to stay with us for the life of the website. But if you for any reason decide to take your site to another hosting service and get another company to service the site, we will happily assist you in making the transition as effortlessly and efficiently as possible. If you, however, choose to remain with us after the first free year has expired, you will be charged £14,90 per month (VAT included in the price), on the one-year basis.
A: With all of our web design packages you get technical support for up to 3 months after the website has been launched. Experience tells us that this is the time for any possible issues to surface themselves. Our team is so good at fixing technical problems that usually they resolve them in a matter of hours . You can report these issues by simply emailing us or by calling our company number. Our skilful PA will take your details and the nature of your problem and she will forward the message to our team who will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
A: We absolutely welcome all clients no matter where they are located - whether it is somewhere in the UK or abroad. Client satisfaction is our absolute no. 1 priority and a paramount when it comes to doing business. Since our prices are set in advance and are equal for all, they are not inclusive of travel costs. However, if you cover our travel costs from London to your location, we would be more than happy to visit you.
A: This is like deciding whether to buy an Aston Martin or a Lada. It all comes down to a personal preference and budget. If you think that a £1 or a £390 website will serve its purpose then by all means use those companies. We at New Marketing Solutions are firm believers that you get what you pay for and a high-quality website does not come cheap.
A: We offer 4 different Social Media Packages - Small Social Media Package, Medium Social Media Package, Large Social Media Package and Extra Large Social Media Package. Each package is different and offers different set of services and each package is fine-tuned to satisfy various needs of our customers.
A: Of course. What happens after we receive your payment is the following:
1. We will contact you in order to gather as much information about your business as possible. You can also email us at email@example.com containing general information regarding your business, your business goals and vision for the future (what would you like our social media activity to achieve).
2. We will ask you what are those additional 3 social media network where you would want us to create an account on your behalf. You can choose any or none at all - it is entirely up to you. We always advise to follow the natural flow of your business. For example, if you own a hotel, you might want to feature your rooms and interiors on Instagram.
3. Providing us with a new email address that has been specifically created for your social media activity (and password) could significantly speed up the process.
4. We will start opening your social media accounts. We usually do this in a matter of few days, depending on how quickly we get your approvals. What we need from you at this stage is your company logo, some photos that you want to be featured and some basic text. If you want we can develop this text further, but we always need your written consent before we publish anything on the social media networks.
5. We will produce a social media strategy for your business.
6. We will give you all the access parameters to your newly created social media accounts, so you may start slowly, but surely adding new posts.
All this usually takes from 2 to 5 working days, depending on the communication and the content.
A: We are proud to say that so far we have never had an unhappy customer. However, you are free to change your mind at any time and cancel our services but bare in mind that you are eligible for a refund only up to 15 days after purchase. After that time, no refunds will be issued.
A: Our aim is always to send your eNewsletters to as many contacts as possible. Some industries, however, have a smaller number of contacts. For example, if you are targeting B2B contacts, in our database there are only 244 Car Painters & Sprayers in the UK. So, we will send your eNewsletter to those 244 contacts, plus to all the contacts you provide us with - from your set of contacts.
If you choose Catering Equipment Suppliers, however, there are over 1,000 of them on our list, plus you get to add your own set of contacts to this list. What is important is that you get to choose which industry or a group of consumers you would like us to target.
A: Prices of email marketing campaigns in the UK are usually £800 per campaign. This means your eNewsletter is sent out only once. This price usually includes the database, creation of an eNewsletter and work/time around it. The reason why, in reality, we offer 6 eNewsletters for the price of one is because we utilise our data and time more cost effectively than our competition, thus we are able to offer a more competitive price.
A: In this package you pay for the database, the creation of an eNewsletter on the monthly basis, sending the newly created eNewsletter to all of the email contacts in the database and for the time involved to put all of this together.
A: Yes. Your eNewsletter will have some constant elements to it such as: layout, colours and design. However, every month we will insert new information, text and images and you are expected to come up with news and interesting facts that you wish to share with your potential clients and customers. However, we can perform the service of copywriting, proofreading and image preparation to a certain extent.
A: An SEO is an ongoing and never-ending process because the companies that set the rules (the search engines), the market and the competition are constantly changing the rules of the game. A common misconception, on the other hand, is that an SEO is something that you can set and forget about it. This is simply not true. The rules for acquiring a higher ranking on search engines are being redefined all the time and if you want your website to be on top of them, you should try to implement these changes as soon as they happen.
A: Every business should have a marketing strategy and a marketing budget with funds allocated to promotional activities. Now being found on google can be crucial but let's not forget other search engines either, like Bing and Yahoo. If you only pay Google AdWords, you are disregarding other search engines. SEO, however, can help with acquiring a better ranking on other search engines, as well and not only on Google. Also, when you pay for Google AdWords, you will not be shown at all times and on all devices the same way. Combining this with an ongoing SEO gives far better results. In the end of the day, it is your decision how you spend your money, but an SEO always remains a smart choice.
A: We will take all the necessary measures described in our SEO Package. This process is often quite demanding, but that is why we are here to do it instead of our clients. We will create new content for your blog at regular intervals. This is also probably the only package that requires the least amount of input from our clients. It is a quiet and meticulous process that happens in the background (especially link building). It is important to understand that the results are not visible immediately but when they come they are here to stay.
A: We are aiming to offer more diversity and choice with our packages and we strongly believe this is the way forward. Our packages represent our virtual products and having more products and more to sell is always better as opposed to having a restricted offer.
A: We are very excited about our new set of packages. They are already here and we are so proud of expanding our services and offer. We introduced the following new packages:
1. Business Branding Package - Offers to our clients a chance to buy a Business Branding Package as a separate service, as opposed to the old option where this service was only included in the Extra Large and in the Ultimate Packages. Business Branding Package includes a selection of company colours, logo (graphic) design and a design of your company slogan.
2. Small Package - Landing Page - With this package, we aim to offer this service as a separate product. So, from now on our clients will be able to guy a Landing Page Package in advance, and we will design a beautiful, effective landing page to promote their website, business, product, service or an app.
3. Website Management Package - The name of this package speaks for itself. In this package we will manage not only websites that were built by New Marketing Solutions Ltd, but also other externally built websites (WordPress and other platforms will be accepted!). This means that anyone could choose us as their preferred web managing company.
4. Database Package - This package offers a vast database of the UK-based businesses registered with the Companies House. It is very comprehensive and possesses all the relevant data, such as: Company name, location, executive officer's or company director's name, company phone number, relevant email address and a company website. We also have in offer a b2b email database whit over 500,000 UK based contacts. The first database is very thorough and perfect for email marketing, telesales or other forms of direct marketing campaigns, whilst the email only database is ideal for email marketing!
If you have any questions regarding our new packages, you are more than welcome to send us an email inquiry regarding this or any of the package. Our email address is well known: firstname.lastname@example.org